Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

I know Old Crankypants was a stone atheist, but I'm convinced he was surprised as hell to find himself hanging around in the ether after all.

Why?

Jan 19 2010

"My bagder's [sic] gonna unleash hell on your ass. Badgertastic!"

"No, not the cats. Don't trust them. Their eyes. Their eyes. They know too much."

"Just look at yourself. Yeah, now look at me. You don't stand a chance. It must suck to be you, I'm sure."
Robbie is whispering in the ear of the Sleep Talkin' Man every once in a while.

And that makes me smile.
_____

Why do I read Roissy? Sometimes he'll post something that just makes me grin. Like this. Brutally honest... but funny.
_____

I have Contagion on the brain. I can't figure out why, though...
_____

The Daily Douche Bag:
A Georgia woman is in jail after police say she forced her son to kill his pet hamster with a hammer as punishment for bad grades.
Lynn Middlebrooks Geter is an incredible Douche Bag.
_____

I am very happy to hear that my favorite Grouchy Old Cripple is healing fast. Geeze! He survives a bunch of drunken Jawja Blown-Eyes helping his own alcohol-fueled crippledy self down the stairway to Hell along side the Chatahoochee, but gets knocked upside the head when he's actually doing something relatively safely?

Yeah, he's another atheist, but I prayed for his recovery anyway. (He had to get better! He's the only blodger, Blown-Eyed or Blown Star, who brings me three bottle of wine to every blodgemeet. And he lets me sing harmony on occasion.)



Smooches, Denny!
_____

Great Reader is still on hiatus, so I'll say it for him: "It's Friday! Let's Dance!"



I don't know about you, but my toes are tapping!
Leslie

No comments: