Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys


I am a
Snapdragon


What Flower
Are You?



"Mischief is your middle name, but your first is friend. You are quite the prankster that loves to make other people laugh."
Heh.
_____

Ear Worm of the Day:


Now get this tune out of your head. (Hah! Fooled you!)
_____

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha!!!! They probably heard about the weather here!
_____

Giggle of the Day:

moon landing
see more Political Pictures
_____

This gave me a fit of the giggles. (And I've made a number of those kitchen boo-boos myself at one time or another.)
_____

If you're an Illinois resident, then here's a guy you should be paying more attention to: Jason Plummer. Why? He's running for Illinois Lt. Governor... and remember that that's how we got our current governor.

Marathon Pundit has two good posts here and here about why we should be giving Jason our consideration.

I don't know about you, but I'm throwing some campaign dollars his way. I like the way he thinks.
_____

Great Reader may be on hiatus... but... "It's Friday! Let's Dance!" in his honor...



Yeehaw!
_____

One more thing. If this doesn't bring a tear to your eye, you don't have a heart.

Leslie

No comments: