Leslie's Omnibus

Book Your Ticket

The only resolution I made for the year 2010 was to keep a list of every book I read this year. This is as much for me as it is for you, as I've never kept track before and suspect I'll shock even myself with the final number. Here's what was on tap for January:

Conspiracy in Kiev, Noel Hynd*

Skeeter: A Cat Tale, Anne L. Watson*

Mossy Creek, Deborah Smith, Donna Ball, Debra Dixon, Sandra Chastain, Virginia Ellis and Nancy Knight*

Pacific Avenue, Anne L. Watson*

Heart of Texas, Vol. I (Lonesome Cowboy & Texas Two-Step), Debbie Macomber

The Crossroads Café, Deborah Smith*

Heart of Texas, Vol. II (Caroline’s Child & Dr. Texas), Debbie Macomber

The Abbot’s Ghost, Louisa Mae Alcott writing as A.M. Barnard*

Behind A Mask, Louisa Mae Alcott writing as A.M. Barnard*

Suite Scarlett, Maureen Johnson*[1]

Key Weird, Robert Tacoma*

‘Scuse Me While I Kill This Guy, Leslie Langtry*

The Kiribati Test, Stacey Cochran*

Murder Takes the Cake, Gayle Trent*

When Pigs Fly, (short story) Helen Joan Casper*

Cape Refuge, Terri Blackstock*

Southern Storm, Terri Blackstock*

Key Weirder, Robert Tacoma*

The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin, Benjamin Franklin*

Lip Service, Susan Mallery*

Straight from the Hip, Susan Mallery*

Keep in mind that this is a probably a shorter list than normal, as I've spent more time on blogging and politics than normal!


[1] Young adult reading, but give it a whirl anyway. Absolutely charming.

*Kindle book

_____

Update:


I've decided to take this challenge, even though it should only take me a few months to complete. How about you?
Leslie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the 100+ Reading Challenge of 2010. I’m so excited about this reading challenge. If you are like me, there are so many books on your shelf waiting to be read. Have fun!