Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Notorious P.I.G.s.

Ugh.
_____

I've never been a Conan O'Brien fan. I think his humor is sophomoric, at best.

However, I've really come to respect Conan tremendously in the past couple of days. If this comes true, I'll be very sorry to hear it.

I never thought I'd say the words, but Conan is a class act, and he certainly doesn't deserve this.
_____

$73 million? I guess I'd better buy a ticket...
_____

Giggle of the Day:

engrish funny promble cause
see more Engrish

(And in my head I can hear, "Houston, we have a promble!")
_____

Why do I love Mrs. Who?
No thanks, I’ll take my hormone replacement therapy from Jack. Daniels, that is. And I’ll let my ass take care of itself.
A woman after my own heart!
_____

So I found another time-waster that had me in absolute stitches today:

Jan 12 2010

"I'm making pillows. Burn them slowly, keeps them fluffy! Mmmmmm, pillows."

"Potato bags. I can't find my potato bags. I need them! [desperately] Who's got my potato bags? Oh, fuck it! I'll have to use something else."

"Dogs' scrotums. They stretch."

"Pork chops are most satisfying. Mmmmmmm. Dangle them from the ceiling."

Wife's note: After we listened to the recording, Adam turned to me and said, "I've never had pork chops."

Go visit Sleep Talkin' Man and view the hilarity. You'll be hooked, I promise!

(As for me, I'm thinking I really need this tee shirt. Although they're all funny...)
_____

Who's a douche bag? Pat Robertson is a douche bag. Wallace "Gator" Bradley is a douche bag. William F. Galvin is a douche bag. Barney Franks is an even bigger douche bag.

Douche bags: Collect 'em all.
_____
Leslie

1 comment:

LeeAnn said...

I have been a Conan fan ever since he gave my baby brother's band a shot on his show. The way he's handled this whole crapfest thrust at him by NBC asstards is just the icing on the cake.