Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Giggle of the Day:


Found via leeann, who also makes me giggle on a regular basis.
_____

Mrs. Who discovered the source of Rush Limbaugh's recent chest pain problems:
Perish the thought!
_____

Target practice my marksman buddies can appreciate?
Fine-tuning can be achieved by learning to shoot out pebbles onto a metal target.
(A tip of the cap to the Instapundit for this eye-opening article on the future of feminism. BTW -- compare and contrast the aforegoing to this. Go ahead -- I dare you!)
_____

Seems I've once again been appointed to a cabinet-level position. Eat your heart out.
_____

Ear Worm of the Day:



It is cold outside.
_____

P.S. -- I made and started keeping my resolutions before New Year's and so far, so good with the not smoking. I'm learning to say "I quit" (in the both the present and past tenses) instead of "I'm in the process of quitting" (which indicates I haven't yet succeeded). Not one cigarette since 12/17/09, and I win again every morning when I get up and can say that I made it through another 24 hours. I'm already a success. Now I just have to keep up the good work, one day at a time.
Leslie

3 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Thank you! And congrats on the quitment.

Barb said...

Ha! Thanks for the link to Captain Hamster -- awesome site!

Hubby and I watched "Elf" recently -- I want the soundtrack.

The Meezers or Billy said...

Happy New Year!!!