Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Giggle of the Day:

funny pictures of dogs with captions
see more dog and puppy pictures

Jazz paws!
_____

Why do I love Plumcake? Because she is fierce and fabulous. Ka-ching.
_____

Fourteen shades of wrong. And this, in a nutshell, is the crazy kind of economic thought process that has drifted from the Left Coast to the U.S. capital.
_____

A bus driver after my own heart. Bravo!
_____

How'd you like to explain this headline to St. Peter when you meet him at the Pearly Gates?


Yeesh.
_____

You'd have to have grown up in Chicago for this to be meaningful, but Maurice Lenell cookies are going to be available online again! Yay!
_____

Yep. When it comes to a choice between style and substance, I'll take substance every time.
_____

And you know Chicken Little's got a problem when even Jane Hamsher has turned to the dark side.
Leslie

2 comments:

Barb said...

Oooo...I love the swirly Lenell cookies. I didn't even know they disappeared!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmmm... pinwheels and crescents delivered to my door - it doesn't get any better than that!

Miss you,
Barrie