Leslie's Omnibus

En Route to the Magic Kingdom

There's absolutely nothing in the world that's guaranteed to make me smile more than to see the shining eyes of a princess-mad four-year-old who's spellbound by seeing all of her heroines at once* at Disney On Ice -- Let's Celebrate!

The original chatterbox didn't make a peep through the entire first number, after which she applauded wildly.

TMBCITW, Sainted SIL and I had a wonderful time, too, but it was all about the magic in that little girl's eyes.

(Of course I bought the girls some over-priced swag. Of course I loaded them up with junk from the dessert cart and sno-cones with extra syrup. I'm their Auntie -- it's my job to spoil them rotten.)
_____

*With one notable exception -- Where in the heck was Princess Aurora? How do you have a show where Maleficent makes an appearance, but Sleeping Beauty doesn't??? We're experts on Disney Princesses in this family, and we notice when one goes missing.
Leslie

3 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Perhaps Sleeping Beauty was doing just that?

Omnibabe said...

All I know is that someone was sleeping on the job of keeping the Princess count straight, and if a four-year-old could catch it, somebody at Disney on Ice should have sent Prince Charming in with the wake-up kiss and dragged blondie's butt out onto the ice to entertain my niece. Just sayin'...

Northwoods Woman said...

oh I'm sooo jealous! You are such a great Auntie!