Leslie's Omnibus

Driving Distracted

The ultimate in time wastage may be found here. Seriously, don't go there unless you want to be sucked into the vortex for the entire day.

Examples:

This site makes People of Walmart look well dressed.

Three little quotes from Crazy Things Parents Say:
Mom: what’s a/s/l?
Me: age. sex. location.
Mom: Oh. 42, sporadic, at home.
Me: Oh gross.
Mom: You did so bad in school the Super Nintendo called to speak to me!
Me: You mean superintendent?
Mom: That’s what I said!
And this little gem, which I swear my BlogDaddy submitted in reference to his first wife (that "Sally" name is a lie):
We’ll cross that bridge when we throw her off of it.
Then again, it could be me he's talking about, especially if he's pissed at my politics...

Anyhoodle... gotta run!
_____

Speaking of my BlogDaddy, for the love of all that's holy, don't tell him about this. That's gotta be the ultimate in geek pr()n!
Leslie

No comments: