Leslie's Omnibus

In The Passing Lane

Final Update:

From Scott Brown's acceptance speech:
_____

Update: The hits just keep on coming, so I'm moving this up to the top!
_____

I can't vote in Massachusetts so I can't join the voter bomb, but I sure can show my enthusiasm for Scott Brown, who appears to be pulling ahead in the polls.

How, you may ask?

Inspired by Mrs. Who, I think it's time for a little Truck Bomb to blow the doors right off the Coakley campaign (which of course blames Bush for the whole darned thing heading south). Got a pick up truck song that's a particular fave? Or a photo? Or a story? Post 'em at your blog and either drop a link in my comments or email me. I know you can do it!

Here's mine:



Go, Scott, go! Keep on truckin'!


_____

Update:

McGeehee is on board!




God bless Mrs. Who:
Lordy, I'm showing my country roots, but how about this song, too:

http://www.cowboylyrics.com/lyrics/reed-jerry/east-bound-and-down-19138.html

The first verse especially could reflect Scott Brown's run for office:

East bound and down, loaded up and truckin'
a'we gonna do what they say can't be done
We've got a long why to go and a short time to get there
I'm east bound just watch ol'Bandit run
Joan of Argghh! is Willin'!

God bless Pammy and her Buffet Bomb!

John Ruberry, the Marathon Pundit, is Willin' to believe Brown can go the distance!

I almost forgot -- Pamibe was ahead of us all!
_____

Update: Welcome friends of Sissy Willis! I may live in Illinois now, but I was born at Mount Auburn Hospital, and my Massachusetts roots run deep. I believe in Scott Brown, and hope you do, too.

Whether or not you've got a blog, you're welcome to join in the Truck Bomb in support of Scott Brown. Drop your story or link to YouTube video in the comments, or email me your truck photos. The more the merrier here!

If you're from MA, I certainly hope you turn out to vote tomorrow.
_____

More Truck Bombs!

Miss Nancy sends best wishes from the Great State of Texas!

Pamibe is Truckin' for Scott again!

Patti chimes in!

Kerrcarto is da bomb!

Harper sends more Texas bombitty goodness!

My Barstool Blog Son's computer is on the fritz, but he sent a request for this little gem:



That's a BIG 10-4!

Diamond Dave sends a Truck Bomb from outer space. Rock on!
Leslie

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

You mean like this?

Omnibabe said...

Thank you, my friend!

Mrs. Who said...

Lordy, I'm showing my country roots, but how about this song, too:

http://www.cowboylyrics.com/lyrics/reed-jerry/east-bound-and-down-19138.html

The first verse especially could reflect Scott Brown's run for office:

East bound and down, loaded up and truckin'
a'we gonna do what they say can't be done
We've got a long why to go and a short time to get there
I'm east bound just watch ol'Bandit run

(lol...my wv is 'suckbut')

LL said...

I'm in.

http://www.chromedcurses.com/2010/01/18/truck-bomb/

Joan of Argghh! said...

Hell, yeah, I'm Willin'.

Pammy said...

Here ya go, baby.

http://lollygaggin.blogspot.com/2010/01/i-know-its-stretch.html

Glad to help!

Omnibabe said...

Did I ever tell you that my friends rock??? Smooches to every single one of you!

Teresa said...

Sadly I was so busy today I'm only just now getting to my email that isn't business.

I'll be voting tomorrow so I shall leave that little bit as my participation. LOL.

The Whited Sepulchre said...

I'm in.

pamibe said...

I'm stealing Truckin'! :D

Nancy said...

I'm in with you

patti said...

Hey! me too! I'm in!

JT said...

Texas dance hall music for Brown!

diamond dave said...

All the way from outer space. I'm Space Truckin'.

patti said...

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! I loved the crowd chanting - can't stop the truck. :)

Too make my night complete, I watched the unhappy losers at MSNBC!

Barrie