Leslie's Omnibus

Shits and Grins...

... because I need some after that last post:

For those that doubted, looks like Tea Party candidates are gaining steam. Yahoo!
_____

I love this column about people singing on the els to tunes on their iPods. Me? I'd probably join right in and add a harmony line.
_____

It was right about the time that the bobble-head Jesus showed up here that I tripped over the old gigglebox.
_____

And if that didn't do it for you, this Regretsy ad (NSFW!) will. (Yes. I immediately thought of Catfish. I can't imagine why.)
Leslie

2 comments:

LeeAnn said...

I've been caught singing in my car with the window down, or (even more embarrassing) dancing in the aisle at Home Depot to earbud music.
Britney, no less. I was butt-wiggling happy.

JT said...

Try saying Elefunk Junk Trunk five times fast. That is hilarious.