Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Because I love me some Blogthings:




You Are Italian



Ah, you are a true romantic. You enjoy all of the sensual pleasures in love - delicious food, soul stirring music, a beautiful sunset...

And you always seem to be able to find the words to describe each experience perfectly.

You are a charming and seductive person. You just have that certain something that draws people to you.

You are passionate about words. Words can easily inspire, delight, or anger you. It's sometimes all about how something was said.



_____

After last night especially, I'm sure this is true: Obama wants to get out of Washington more.

Frankly, I think I must be related to commenter Peter Williams.
_____

Never say what I do for a living is boring. After all, I get to run across serious articles like this from time to time:
The maker of the Kamelflage brand of ladies’ underwear has accused Camelflage LLC of blatantly ripping off the original product with its own widespread line of underpants for concealing “frontal wedgies.”
Boy, I'd like to be working on that case! (The patent application alone would have me in fits of giggles for days.)
_____

For all those people who think Tiger Woods should come clean about what happened this weekend, please read this:
I’d love to hear Tiger make this argument to Elin: “Hi honey. You know, even though you (allegedly) attacked me because I (allegedly) cheated on you, I can keep you out of jail. But I’ve decided against it. You see, it’s hurting my brand and my image to keep my mouth shut right now. Sorry. Don’t worry, I’ll find a really good (hot) babysitter to take care of the kids while you serve your time.”

Talking would be the dumbest thing Tiger can do right now, if he wants to help his wife. Lawyers understand this fact better than most. Please spread the word so I can watch SportsCenter without spitting up my coffee.
Leave both Tiger and Elin alone already.
_____

Giggle of the Day:



(Gleefully swiped from Mike.)
_____

'Tis the Season:

Leslie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Silly Les! Obama can only read a teleprompter, not actual legislation! :)

Miss you,
Barrie

The Meezers or Billy said...

I'm swedish! ya!

um, just the term frontal wedgie will have ME in fits of laughter for days.

Mary