Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Snagged in equal parts from Denny and Bou:







What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as English

You should be an English major! Your passion lies in writing and expressing yourself creatively, and you hate it when you are inhibited from doing so. Pursue that interest of yours!


English



100%

Journalism



100%

Art



92%

Sociology



83%

Linguistics



83%

Dance



75%

Philosophy



75%

Theater



75%

Psychology



67%

Anthropology



67%

Mathematics



58%

Engineering



33%

Biology



17%

Chemistry



0%

Yup. I was a lit major. I'm working on a novel and I blog. Go figure.
_____

Giggle of the day.

humorous pictures
_____

This gives new meaning to these old hymn lyrics:
All nature sings and 'round me rings
The music of the spheres.
Gorgeous.

(A tip of the cap to Beth.)
_____

This could be good, good news for the State of Illinois. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
_____

Spitzer had nothing on this guy. Kinky.
Leslie

No comments: