Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Received from my pal Elizabeth, this had me spewing my morning cuppa joe all over the monitor:

Passion pants. You've gotta love it.
_____

Spicy tuna rolls with brown rice and the hottest wasabi I've ever stumbled across for lunch today. Ah! Sinuses. I know I've got 'em now.
_____

Okay. I admit that having been to summer camp many a time, this struck my funny bone like a mallet:

humorous pictures
_____

My heart goes out to this guy. (Snerk.)
_____

Between the offshore Oregon earthquakes, the Midwest earthquake and aftershocks, and now the tremblers in Reno, I'm beginning to wonder if Illinois will literally become the new "left coast" some time in the near future.

Sheesh.

I don't recall ever seeing or reading about this much seismic activity all across the U.S. all at once.
_____

Geeze, Louise. Now I'm feeling pretty lucky it was only a cab that hit me.

Is it me, or does it get harder and harder to force yourself out the front door every day?
_____

Arghhhhh!!! It's never going to end. Never. (And how 'bout that global warming, anyway?)
_____

Seeing Woody Guthrie's grandkid provoked today's ear worm:



One I learned to play and sing back in my hippy-dippy days.
Leslie

No comments: