Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

A Clutter of Quotes:
That’s a damn good idea. You lawyers are fucking smart.
(Namby is a recent discovery who gives me the giggles daily. And he lives in Chicago. Sweet.)
"Don't cry for me Appalachia! The truth is I never hiked you..."
... and...
I believe enduring love is primarily a commitment and an act of will, and for a marriage to be successful, that commitment must be reciprocal.
(Via la Diva Althouse.)
Personally, though, before you decide, I’d advise you to take a moment and consider ALL the implications of the word…’rental.
_____

sourpuss wants to know what 4 live people you'd like to have dinner with.

I have an even more specific question: What four living bloggers, who you haven't yet met in person, would you like to have dinner with?
_____

A Chicago grade school will be marching in this year's Gay Pride parade.

Not a good idea.

Why?

Because there are loads of almost completely nude people participating in the parade.

Because most of the floats have themes of a blatantly, overtly, in-your-face sexual content.

Because many of the parade participants and most of the watching crowd is drunk and disorderly.

You want to show your support for the community? Do a nice mural or plant a garden somewhere.

But the parade? No.
_____

Don't forget about Take Three. There's always room for one more participant!
_____

Giggle of the Day:


_____

Ear Worm of the Day:



That was my role in High School. And, yes, I had to learn to tap dance for that. No. I'm no Ruby Keeler. (But I got the job done!)
_____

Even Bigger Giggle:

celebrity pictures for your blog
see more Lol Celebs

_____

One more reason you don't mess with Texas.
_____

This is just falling out of your chair funny!
Leslie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Can you believe that we lost MJ and FF in the same day? I'll be there and many other songs were on the radio as I shopped at Weibolts!

Barrie

Kevin said...

It would make a great Sprint commercial:

"Hiking the Appalachian Trail?"

"No, hunting for Argentinian tail..."