Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

JihadGene says, "It's Friday... I'll Dance"

I will, too:



Why? Because according to this, I'm gonna live forever.
_____

Quote of the Day:
But I still look sort of fabulous, as opposed to you in your gold lame genie pants with a crotch so low it could hide the Wimbledon men's trophy in it if you wanted to smuggle it out.

Go read the whole screamingly funny thing.
_____

Cutness of the Day:

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures
_____

Nope. Wouldn't apply there.

I'd be happy to give them my web addresses, but nobody gets my passwords:
City officials maintain the policy is necessary to ensure employees’ integrity and protect the public’s trust, but the American Civil Liberties Union of Montana says they may be crossing the line.

MAY be crossing the line? Ya think? I wouldn't give them my bra size or my front door key, either, and none of the above are appropriate things for a prospective employer to ask for.
_____

I don't know about you, but I hope we've got a nuke pointed in the opposite direction and a President who's ready to press the button if and when the Nutball from North Korea lobs one towards Hawaii.

Enough talk, talk, talk. Clearly it's not working. And it's particularly insulting that he's picked the general vicinity of Hawaii for a target.
_____

For my conservative pals, a challenge: Go listen to this guy's radio show on Sunday evening from 6-9 p.m. central time (stream it if it doesn't reach your airwaves), and tell me how long it takes before you're either yelling at the radio or switching it off. Because I'm betting you'll do one or the other, and quite possibly both.

Ah, progress!
_____

Via La Diva Althouse, my big giggle of the day.
Leslie

1 comment:

Joanie said...

lol catz got it right! Doesn't matter how small your paws if you dream big and have energy (and a little catnip from time to time).