Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

This is what I have to say to that brownie calling her siren song to me this afternoon:

cookie monster
see more Lol Celebs
_____

Zippa-Dee-Doo-Dah! I haven't run across a real, genuine Darwin Awards candidate in quite a while, and by golly today we get a two-fer:
Authorities say two 22-year-old men, one from west suburban Clarendon Hills, suffered fatal head injuries when they stood up on a double-decker charter bus as it passed under an Interstate 57 overpass.
What a freakin' waste.
_____

Yum.
_____

Ktreva doesn't post very often, but when she does, it's usually a laugh riot. This certainly is!
_____

This is undoubtedly the weirdest blog post I've run across in a while. I'll show you:
There is, in fact, big money to be made in the foreskin business, not just the money gained from the removal, but from what becomes of the foreskin after the fact.
Eeeeeeeeew.
_____

This, on the other hand, just had me in fits of giggles:
Your eco-friendly shopping bag could be making you sick, a study says.
Old Crankypants was right: We're all gonna die!
Leslie

1 comment:

Richmond said...

Ktreva's thing was FUNNY!! :)