Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

If you're not Zonker, then cover your eyes and scroll on down to the next item.

Zonk-man? This one's for you.

Blame Og, not me.
_____

I just received my order from LoveDesigns over at Artfire -- a necklace, a bracelet and two pairs of earrings, all handmade, for under $50 bucks, including shipping.

Joy and Hannah are evil -- pure evil. I just spent money, and already they're tempting me with this and this and this and this.

Those shameless hussies!
_____

Padlockable, industrial-strength zippers -- I want them for every married public servant in D.C. or even those thinking about running for an office that would take them there, man and woman alike. I'm sick of crap like this.

(And if the Governor's little jaunt was on the taxpayer's nickel, he should have to pay it back, with interest.)

Update: Prescient? You tell me.
_____

Current conditions as of 2:16 pm CDT

84°/Thunder

Feels Like: 87°
Barometer:29.91 in and steady
Humidity: 55%
Visibility:10 mi
Dewpoint: 66°
Wind: SSE 9 mph
Sunrise:5:17 am
Sunset:8:31 pm
And of course I left the windows wide open before I left...
_____

Ear Worm of the Day:



(No. I don't know why these things pop into my head and get stuck there for days on end.)
_____

Giggle of the Day:

funny pictures of dogs with captions
see more dog and puppy pictures
_____

Dear God! The Bacon Show is killing me. Beef Consumme with Bacon Dumplings?
Leslie

2 comments:

JihadGene said...

Love Dick Van Dyke looong time!!!

Narnia...LOL

Anonymous said...

I like. Midget with doggie shall be added to the retinue when I take my rightful place as Emperor. Thanks!
- z