Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

This may sound creepy to you, but I wish I'd have had bandages like this available after the cab hit me last year. The bad scrapes on my knee and foot took months to heal.
_____

Because the news was seriously messing with my mood today, I was delighted to run across this. I needed that.
_____

Giggle of the Day, Part I:

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures
_____

Sweet!
_____

I so want to do this:

Grainger Beluga Encounter Habitat: This private space soon will allow visitors to wade waist-deep into the water and touch a beluga whale. In a 90-minute session, you'll touch a beluga, help in a training exercise and -- if you're lucky -- feel a beluga's heartbeat. Tickets aren't cheap, at $200 a person. For reservations, go to sheddaquarium.org/ premium_experiences.html. Dates begin in July.
Yowza! How cool is that?
_____

Speaking of cool, Cavalia is also on my list for this summer. You all know how I love dancing horses!


_____

Giggle of the Day, Part II:

funny pictures of cats with captions

see more Lolcats and funny pictures
_____

This shouldn't make me giggle. But it did.
_____
Leslie

2 comments:

Northwoods Woman said...

Whatever happened with that cab driver hitting you thing?
And I agree, would love to do the whale thing!

JihadGene said...

My wife swims with me. She knows what it's like swimming with a whale.
Glad that taxi didn't really take you out...yikes! I guess the medical world loves maggots as much as Marine Corps D.I.'s do.