Leslie's Omnibus

From the Rowdies in the Back of the Bus

Eric cracks me up. There's nothing I love better than a well-told joke with great accents.
_____

Speaking of great accent jokes, my brother-in-law sent this one, called "The Old Man Has a Point"

An old Italian Mafia Don is dying and he calls his grandson to his bed. "You lissin-a me. I wanna for you to taka my chrome-plated .38 revolver so you will always remember me."

"But, Grandpa. I really don't like guns. Howzabout you leava me your Rolex watch instead."

"Shaddup an lissin. Somma day you gonna runna da business. You gonna have a beautifula wife, lotsa money, a biga home and maybe a couple a bambinos. Somma day you gonna coma home and maybe find you wife inna bed with another man. Whadda you gonna do then? Pointa to you watch and a say, 'Times up'?"
_____

Here's the stress-buster of the day. (A tip of the cap to Guy S.) May I have the giant economy-sized bottle, please?
_____

So just pretend it's Monday, okay?
_____

And then there's this. More side-splitting laughter from my end of the world.
_____
Leslie

No comments: