Leslie's Omnibus

The Campaign Trail

This assumes that Alan Keyes had a mind to lose in the first place. I'm not so sure he ever did.
_____

My sides still hurt from laughing at this. I don't think there's a single fruit loop missing from the bowl here. (A tip of the cap to Kathy Kinsley.)
_____

I think this is a very valid question, don't you? If you want to be the Commander in Chief, you'd damn well better get to know the men and women who'll be serving under you.
_____

Kevin sends this bit of political humor:

One day George W. Bush and Dick Cheney walk into a diner. A waitress walks up to them and asks if she can take their order. Bush leans close to her and says, "Honey, can I have a quickie?"

The waitress is appalled and yells at the President about women's rights and storms away.

Cheney then says to Bush, "George, its pronounced 'quiche'."
_____

Now here's someone I'd like to meet. And the guy that took her up on her offer, too. There's not NEARLY enough of this going around these days. (A tip of the cap to the Instapundit.)
_____
Leslie

No comments: