Leslie's Omnibus

Bus Fumes

Is it me, or is this whole Dan Rather debacle starting to feel like a replay of Custer's Last Stand? Arrogance is going to be the death knell for Rather's career, I fear. I wonder how many of his troops will fall with him? Hmmm......
_____

I find it fascinating that Killian's now 82 year old secretary remembers one Guardsman in particular after 30+ years. I've been an administrative professional since 1981, and I doubt if I could remember one person out of many, unless I'd spent an awful lot of time with them. If Rather is using this as his proof that the story has legs, he's standing on awfully shaky ground.
_____

And another thing -- how in the heck did they track that woman down so fast? This just smells rotten.
_____

They're spinning so fast and so furious that they must be dizzy as hell by now.
_____
Leslie

No comments: