Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

I have a number of blogger buds who are teachers. This, ladies and gents, is for you. Welcome to the new school year!
_____

Honestly, if I didn't know better, I'd swear this was my Author Blog Son. (He denies it, of course. But it sounds just like something he'd say or do. And if the Cubs were involved, it'd be a lock.)
_____

Quote of the Day:
*gasps* “You pervert!” *click*
Hee hee hee!
_____

Giggle of the Day:


funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures
_____

Ear Worm of the Day:




(They've been running my butt ragged at the office for the last two days, and yes, I am tired.)
Leslie

1 comment:

The Meezers or Billy said...

now I have to clean up coffee from all over my screen. Thanks Leslie! - Mary

::wavin paws:: HI MISS LESLIE!!!!