Leslie's Omnibus

Shout-Out to the Prayer Warriors

My soul sister is having a health crisis, and needs your prayers:

"Formerly, I've asked for prayers for the health of my feet and l legs within the context of a blog post. A condition settled there upon my return from Alaska that we (my doctor and I) can't figure out. Edema is the problem. It's getting so bad now, I can feel swelling in my hands. Since I just had surgery in my right foot, this is quite uncomfortable and the best relief is lying in bed with my legs elevated. (They actually feel 'diseased.') What a horrible life for someone who is so used to being active!

"The first time I went to the doctor, I had several tests done to rule out: congestive heart failure, diabetes, and complications of hypothyroidism. I'm in the clear with all those.

"Baffling. Please pray I'll find relief if not a diagnosis."
Paula is not a whiner. If she's asking, she really needs our support. She's a true believer in the power of prayer... and so am I.
_____

Dana is also struggling with some very difficult personal issues. Please keep her in your prayers, as well.
_____
Leslie

No comments: