Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Well this leaves the border McGruffs on the Mexico side absolutely toothless. Sad on one hand. Absolutely hysterical on the other.

Hmmm.

I wonder what the LawDog or Second City Cop would have to say about this?
_____

After I got over being all squicked out over this, I did come up with the perfect punishment -- lock the four of 'em up together and throw away the key. Perverts.
_____

How many of these 37 fads took place during your lifetime? 27 for me. Yeesh.

(A tip of the cap to Eric Zorn.)
_____

Why is it that this frightens me? Because I swear it'll inspire Yabu, Zonker, Mr. Debonair Hizzownself to new heights of madness with VMan's monkeys at the next Blown-Eyed blowout.

Let us hope that his Spanky the Monkey is attached neither to his shank, nor to his face at the time.

(Again, a tip of the cap to Mr. Zorn, who must have a little Blown-Eyed blood in his veins somewhere.)
_____

Finally, some PETA nuts are finally going to get their comeuppance. Think before you give these folks your hard-earned cash, folks. They are not nice people, and they do not love animals.
Leslie

No comments: