Leslie's Omnibus


Can you say "news junkie"? Yup. That's me. Go take the test here.

(A tip of the cap to Harper, who is informed like moi!)

Giggle of the Day: Go here for a little naughty humor at the expense of a royal and a Rolling Stone. It's worth the trip!

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Name that breed!

To Donald Mills and his version of how to plan a memorial service...
There won’t be any music at my service. This is a memorial not a rock concert for Christ’s sake. I don’t need people waving lighters in the air or doing super-tokes to the strains of “Knocking on Heaven’s Door” or “Only the Good Die Young.”

If there must be background noise, I want a Halloween sound effects tape full of chain rattling, howling wind and unsettled moaning – it’s dramatic and much more in keeping with the occasion.
... HUZZAH, sir!

Ear Worm of the Day:

Why? Who the hell knows???


Rave said...

I didn't realize you posted my theme song....heh

Anonymous said...

Hey Les - I'm 10 out of 11 on the quiz and wondering what I got wrong!?