Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys



Can you say "news junkie"? Yup. That's me. Go take the test here.

(A tip of the cap to Harper, who is informed like moi!)
_____

Giggle of the Day: Go here for a little naughty humor at the expense of a royal and a Rolling Stone. It's worth the trip!
_____

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Name that breed!
_____

To Donald Mills and his version of how to plan a memorial service...
There won’t be any music at my service. This is a memorial not a rock concert for Christ’s sake. I don’t need people waving lighters in the air or doing super-tokes to the strains of “Knocking on Heaven’s Door” or “Only the Good Die Young.”

If there must be background noise, I want a Halloween sound effects tape full of chain rattling, howling wind and unsettled moaning – it’s dramatic and much more in keeping with the occasion.
... HUZZAH, sir!
_____

Ear Worm of the Day:



Why? Who the hell knows???
Leslie

2 comments:

Rave said...

I didn't realize you posted my theme song....heh

Anonymous said...

Hey Les - I'm 10 out of 11 on the quiz and wondering what I got wrong!?