Leslie's Omnibus


See? In addition to Transformers 3 (which is transforming the Mag Mile this weekend), we also have Vince Vaughn and company filming in and around Chicago.

It's more than 7 dirty words... and imagine them all spoken very sweetly by Aunt Bea's doppelganger...

I dare you not to laugh out loud!

Jihad Gene says, "It's Friday! Let's dance!"


see more Lolcats and funny pictures

... reminds me of my own personal favorite karaoke selection:

Billy Sweetfeets Gingersnap Norton (a/k/a the Orinch Meniss) channels a really menacing orange!
The Cheesiest Guy I know fires up his Little White Chune Box.

What kicks your karaoke box over?


Pat Hickey's making a little Friday Night Noise.
Kerrcarto's giving a Rebel Yell.
The Tall Cool Drink of Water is putting a little Kerosene on the fire!

This is by far the coolest decorating idea I've ever seen!


Joanie said...

You brought up Gingersnaps...did you know Ginger Snaps, the burlesque queen, just passed away? Actually, there were three burlesque queens who just died recently.

Don't know why I felt the need to share that.

Omnibus Driver said...