Leslie's Omnibus

Book Your Ticket

Here we go again!

July – 12/101

The Angel’s Game, Carlos Ruiz Zafón*

The Prodigal Mage, Karen Miller*

Game Over, Fern Michaels[1]*

Assisted Loving, Bob Morris*

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets’ Nest, Stieg Larsson[2]

Fifth Avenue, 5 A.M.: Audrey Hepburn, Breakfast at Tiffany’s, and the Dawn of the Modern Woman, Sam Wasson[3]*

The List, J.A. Konrath*

How to Wash a Cat, Rebecca Hale*

Furious Love: Elizabeth Taylor, Richard Burton, and the Marriage of the Century, Sam Kashner and Nancy Schoenberger*

The Finishing Touches, Hester Browne[4]*

Wizard Squared, K.E. Mills*

The Static of the Spheres, Eric Kraft[5] *



[1] I truly don’t know why I keep reading this stupid, badly-written series. It is weirdly addictive. Argh!

[2] Now if you’re going to get hooked on a series, this is the series that deserves the addiction.

[3] I’ve ordered Capote’s Breakfast at Tiffany’s, based on my reading of this book as now my curiosity is peaked. You try finding a copy. I had to order a used copy from an English book store.

[4] While I’m on the subject of series, I also loved Hester Browne’s Little Lady series. She doesn’t disappoint in this stand-alone novel, either!

[5] A novella, really – but nostalgic and lovely. And another addictive series, I fear!

Leslie

No comments: