Leslie's Omnibus

License and Registration

Quote of the Day:
"What has he done to -- to promote unity among the races? Tell me. Let me -- tell him to come forward and tell us what he has done. I haven't seen him do anything but try to divide us, you know. Where does he think this will take us? What -- what does he think this will accomplish -- accomplish? I would like to hear him answer that. I would like him to show me how he's not a racist."
When accusation of racism equates the old, "When did you stop beating your wife?" chestnut, it's baseless and toothless.

You have no evidence to the contrary and you have no better argument, so you lob the Molotov cocktail of the race card out and then stand back and blame everyone else for the conflagration that ensues.

He has nothing to disprove because you've proven nothing.

Enough, dammit.
Leslie

No comments: