Leslie's Omnibus

Howdy Folks!

Happy Blogversary to the Omnibabe!

I was fortunate enough to meet her in Austin about 4 years ago. She was gracious, warm, and wonderful.

Now, knowing the Omnibabe, she had a full and rewarding life before blogging, and that's what has made her blog so very rewarding to read.

Yep, she's really that nice.

Let's see..shall I enumerate her myriad attributes? She is loyal and staunch in her beliefs and friendships. She is gracious and generous with her time and attention. She has a sense of humor that is both subtle and wide in its compass. In short, the woman is a paragon that defies my poor attempts to enumerate her many positive attributes.

In light of my poor attempts to express my feelings, I shall endeavor to express my full feelings by dedicating the following song to her:



From: Nancy in Houston
Leslie

5 comments:

Northwoods Woman said...

oh Miss Nancy you said everything I tried to say but couldn't find the right words!

Omnibabe said...

Buh-buh-buh-BUTT DRUGS! Gawd. I'll never live that down.

Thank YOU for being one of the blessings in my little corner of the blogosphere!

Nancy said...

You put that earworm into my head.. and OH, you don't know how hard it is to explain to a bunch of Korean kids what exactly it is I'm humming sometimes....

On the other hand, I find it perversely hilarious that I LOOK for ways to put that look on their faces, sometimes.

You are a major blessing in any corner, on any corner or blogmeet.

Northwoods Woman said...

haha Leslie on a corner!

diamond dave said...

Nooooo!! Not Buh-buh-buh-Butt Drugs again!!