Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Another candidate for #1 Darwin Award winner of the year can be found here.
_____

The CrankyProf, she makes me giggle like a loon. Go see for yourself why.
_____

I can't recall where I saw the reference to Johnny Yuma earlier today... but it sure got the old earworm fired up. Behold:





With a western-mad younger brother, I cut my teeth on shows like this. Good, good stuff.
_____

Speaking of things western, are you going to the BlownStar Blogmeet? Some of the most wonderful bloggers I know are going to be there. Some of the nicest commentors, too.

(*double take* Holy crap! They even managed to get kerrcarto blogging, instead of commenting!)

Between the ultra-inexpensive cost, the delicious scenery and the outrageous fun, you're really missing out on the good stuff if you miss this.

Pack your suit, your hat, your boots and your fishin' pole, grab a cheap ticket and come join us, won't you?
Leslie

No comments: