Leslie's Omnibus

Bus Fumes

Why in the world would anyone want to store all their medical data on Google Health? Sure, they've got a Privacy Policy... but not even HIPPA restrictions are easy to bring under compliance, and I don't see anything that states that Google Health is required to maintain these records under HIPPA law. This seems to me to be just dangling really stinky, juicy bait under the nose of a hoard of knuckle-cracking hackers.

Call me nuts, but you may as well just plaster your medical records in your living room window and be done with it.
_____

Geeze! Ken Lammers is waiving temptation under my nose. He must have heard I'm hard up for a date lately...
_____

If you are one of the 80+% discussed here, stop it, please! That cabbie who hit me? Yes -- he was on his cell phone. Talking on a cell phone, whether holding it up to the side of your head or talking hands-free, is the most distracting thing you can do while driving.

If you absolutely have to yap on the damned thing, pull over and put it in park, m'kay?
Leslie

2 comments:

Ken Lammers said...

Bwa hahahahahahaha!!!

(pinky finger at side of mouth) I can stop for 1 meeeellion, er, ah, one beeeeellion dollars.

GlassesShop said...

hahahahahahaha