Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Hmmmm.....



How to make a
Leslie's Omnibus
Ingredients:

3 parts anger

5 parts humour

5 parts empathy
Method:
Layer ingredients in a shot glass. Top it off with a sprinkle of lovability and enjoy!


Username:


Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com

Funny how accurate these things can be, isn't it?

(A tip of the cap to Agent Bedhead.)
_____

I just love surprising people. Saturday evening the Buckaroo and I joined his counsin Claire, her husband John, his cousin Christine and her husband George for dinner and a movie.

Surprise for the Buckaroo -- I love sushi, especially anything with spicy tuna; however, I'm really NOT nuts about sashimi. Go figure.

Surprise for the cousins and spouses -- I was pretty quiet until about half-way through dinner. (I like to know the depth and temperature of the water before dipping a toe, don't you know?) Then, I happily entered the fray. Yep. Conversational zero to 65 in less than three seconds.

Surprise to John -- Not only do I know the names and cooking styles of all the big names on the Food Network, I also knew the model of car and story behind it on the latest edition of Overhaulin', and I love the guys from West Coast Choppers and Orange County Choppers.

Surprise for self -- I like red bean ice cream (creamy and not overly sweet -- yum!).
_____
Leslie

No comments: