Leslie's Omnibus

PSA

I donated to Project Valour-IT, the Soldiers' Angels fund for voice-activated laptops for military members who have lost limbs in the Gulf War.

Afterwards, I told Buckaroo Bonsai that I'd done it. His response? That the government should be doing that. (He's right on the one hand. On the other hand...)

My reply? I'm not waiting for our government. Soldiers' Angels can get the job done faster and more economically, anyway. I'd rather get more bang for my buck and have the power of choice for where my money is spent.

Now Key comes along with this story. Yes, I've made a donation. Once again, I don't want to wait for government agencies to do their jobs.

I'm with Key -- screw the PC issues and screw the government. Let's just get this done.
_____
Leslie

No comments: