Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

They may as well call it Kerry Media, what with all the flip-flopping going on.

(Ahem. Sorry.)

The business model doesn't make sense. The lack of due diligence (especially legal) prior to making a name change didn't make sense. The name chosen didn't make sense -- both as a legal matter and from a name recognition/sexiness point of view. But jumping straight into another name change in less than a week makes even less sense.

I like a lot of the writers who've signed on to Whatever-They're-Calling-Themselves-These-Days-Media. In fact, I like the writing of the two founding members. But I don't like what I'm seeing unfold before my eyes: the media's "watchdogs" offering themselves up to the media for breakfast. With sliced bananas.

Bad move. Really bad move.

My mother always said that you are judged by the company you keep. Especially in your professional life.
_____
Leslie

No comments: