Leslie's Omnibus

Jumping in head first..

This strikes me as gruesome… and morbid. How about you?
_____

Remember the old "ring around the collar" ads? I dunno. Somehow it seemed fitting.
_____

Spirit and Opportunity are turning into Martian versions of the Energizer Bunny:
_____

Summer camp for dog owners? This actually sounds like a lot of fun.
_____

Forget the Carnival… cats now have their very own blog!
_____

This is another reason I'll be single forever. I meet guys like the various ones pictured all the time. And my mom wonders why I won't sign up for eharmony.com. She MUST be joking.

But wait! If I'd only known about this sooner, I might just have found the man of my dreams. Be still, my beating heart. (Has anybody got a fan? It's getting HOT in here!)

Don't worry -- I've heard them all at one time or another.
_____

The Command Post has a Photo Shop contest going on. Don't forget to vote for your favorite… once you finally stop laughing.
_____

Dave Barry picks lucky winners of honorary Florida drivers licenses.
_____

Some people will do ANYTHING for attention! The mind truly boggles!
_____

Pignapped! This sounds like something I might have done when I was on staff at the YMCA camp in Wisconsin. Ahhhhhhh! Those were the days.

Anyway, it sounds like some people have no sense of humor whatsoever.
_____

For Cheryl… and Mort: Fifty Shekel?
_____

Banzai!!!
Leslie

No comments: