Leslie's Omnibus

Bus Fumes

Yikes!  Don't ever get a writer from The Age angry at you.  Especially when you've done something really stupid.  Like being a big chicken.  Really big chicken.  REALLY big chicken.
_____ 
 
Is it me, or is this story unwinding like a macabre game of "Button, Button, Who's Got The Button"?
_____ 

Victim of political backlash, my a@@.  She was a paid spokesperson who chose to make her personal views very public.  Just because she's an actress doesn't mean she gets special privileges.   She's correct -- she has a right to her opinion and the right to air it.  However, her employer has a right to let her go for voicing it so publicly. 
 
(Hee  hee hee!!!)
_____ 

I always love karmic justice.  (And I would have used that title, but Kevin got there first.) 
_____

Heads are going to roll over this, I'll bet.  As well they should.
_____ 

Is she nuts?  She's damned lucky that it's not a much longer sentence.  She should shut the hell up and pay the $2.  Willingly.  Gladly.  Graciously.  Sheesh.  Some people never learn.
_____

This post had me going from feeling good to downright infuriated in under 60 seconds.  Amazing.




Leslie

No comments: