Leslie's Omnibus


Jihad Gene is back after a really crappy week, but he can still say, "It's Friday! Let's Dance!"

I'm in full-tilt boogie Nana Mode these days, so I'm ready for a little Dancing Baby action:

Dancing Billy Sweetfeets Gingersnap Norton is leaving me udderly bumfuzzled.

What about you? What's got your feet moving today?

I'm tired of reading about things that make me heartsick or things that make me angry, so I'm offering up this feel-good story to make your day, too:

If that doesn't put a tear in your eye, I don't know what will. God bless 'em both.

Giggle of the Day:

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

My beautiful daughter's wonderful dad is retiring today, so I'm outta here... and off to his retirement party! How lucky I am to be able to share this with them!

1 comment:

diamond dave said...

Wanna know what's moving my feet? Stop by and find out.