Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Jihad Gene is back after a really crappy week, but he can still say, "It's Friday! Let's Dance!"

I'm in full-tilt boogie Nana Mode these days, so I'm ready for a little Dancing Baby action:



Dancing Billy Sweetfeets Gingersnap Norton is leaving me udderly bumfuzzled.

What about you? What's got your feet moving today?
_____

I'm tired of reading about things that make me heartsick or things that make me angry, so I'm offering up this feel-good story to make your day, too:


If that doesn't put a tear in your eye, I don't know what will. God bless 'em both.
_____

Giggle of the Day:

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures
_____

My beautiful daughter's wonderful dad is retiring today, so I'm outta here... and off to his retirement party! How lucky I am to be able to share this with them!
_____
Leslie

1 comment:

diamond dave said...

Wanna know what's moving my feet? Stop by and find out.