Leslie's Omnibus

Book Your Ticket

In keeping with my one and only New Year's Resolution, here's the update: 28 books YTD.

So... I was busy in February. And it was a short month. And I kept screwing around trying to read a book that I loathed. And I blogged my butt off about politics. And, and, and... one of the books that I did read was close to 800 pages long.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Books read in February 2010?

Hot on Her Heels, Susan Mallery*

The Beautiful and Damned, F. Scott Fitzgerald*[1]

Very Much a Lady: The Untold Story of Jean Harris and Dr. Herman Tarnower, Shana Alexander*

When She Was Bad: The Story of Bess, Hortense, Sukreet & Nancy, Shana Alexander

Marking Time: Letters from Jean Harris to Shana Alexander, Jean Harris

The Princes of Ireland: The Dublin Saga (Dublin: Foundation, U.K. edition), Edward Rutherford

These is My Words: The Diary of Sarah Agnes Prine, 1881-1901, Nancy E. Turner



[1] Half. I read half and then tossed it aside. Blech.

*Read on Kindle.

______

Travis -- Email me so I can send your box-o-books. I even hauled more in from home so that I could weed out the chick books and send you more manly fare.

Leslie

2 comments:

Rave said...

So you should send me the rest of the books! :)

the one at the end of the bar said...

I read Green Eggs And Ham but that took me a month and a half.