Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

_____

Jihad Gene says, "It's Friday! Let's Dance!" and he's doing it doggie style.

Alrighty then. I'll see your Gloria Gaynor and raise you a Mark and Julee Weems:



(Swiped gleefully from Patti.)

And what've you got?
_____

Giggle of the Day:

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures
_____

Quote of the Day:
You might know Jesus, but that won’t stop you from getting Tasered.

Go see more of Spark Check here. He hasn't been blogging long, but, by jinkies, he's good.
_____

I wouldn't go on a Cougar cruise for anything. And I certainly wouldn't let anyone take my picture or interview me about the experience.

That's positively pathetic.
_____

I am not at all happy with either of Illinois' choices for senatorial candidates this year, but...

... if I have to choose between a guy with a decent congressional track record but a penchant for self-puffery and a guy who lent money to mobsters and lost family bank at great cost to the taxpayer, but who called it "selling" the bank, and who lost millions of taxpayer dollars by his mismanagement of a college savings fund and lied about the extent of the loss in his first elected position, well... I know who I'm not voting for.
_____

I found Buzz Aldrin positively creepy on this season's Dancing With The Stars... but his wife is truly a horror show. Is is me, or does she make drag queens look positively straight-laced?
_____

How many months into his term in office are we before he puts this policy in place:
Don't Pay Dead People
Swell. Nice to see that, as usual, he's on top of things.
_____

Saw this and thought of Elisson... who's now Lost in the Cheese Aisle (without his little white chune box, apparently...). Now that's a colander!
_____

Boy meets girl. What a cool story! (Any bets on this becoming, at a minimum, a movie of the week?)
_____
Leslie

1 comment:

JihadGene said...

Oh my GOSH!!! Can you believe I never heard Pee Pee Time!!! I RUV this song!!!