Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys


The bag bug bit me again, and I just had to order this lovely Buco bag that was on sale at ideeli.

Worse than Groupon, ideeli is my latest online shopping crack. Too. Much. Temptation. To. Pass. Up.

Sigh. At least it was far more affordable than that oh-so-pricey Botega Veneta bag that was singing its siren song to me...
_____

Giggle of the Day:

_____

Quote of the Day:
You cannot hide an ideology of fear, intolerance, and hate behind the words “I am a Christian.” Such words ring hollow and are rendered meaningless when the actions that proceed and follow such words betray your true meaning.
Too right.
_____

Ear Worm of the Day:



Yeah, yeah, yeah -- I'll get over it soon. Like after the parade tomorrow, maybe.

Nah.

It'll be a while before I get tired of it.
_____
Leslie

2 comments:

Kevin said...

The real irony is that the converts who lived in the original Antioch were the first to be called Christians.

Teresa said...

It was a hell of a series. I was a bit worried at the end there, but they pulled it off. Oh how I wish I could've been there for the celebration. LOL. Have fun!