Leslie's Omnibus

Caution Light

GoDaddy's customer service is apparently Not Today, Daddy. Since my initial email to GoDaddy on Monday afternoon and their computer-generated email promising a response within 24 hours, I've heard nuttin' -- zip, zero, zilch, bupkis, nada.

If your screen name is "POTATOB75" you should be well and truly pissed, as I still have all your customer data and the brain trust at ZzzzzzzzDaddy's customer department haven't notified me that this issue has been cleared up.

Hey, SnoreDaddy! My Incident Number is 9234281. I haven't heard from you in more than 96 hours, and I haven't got a clue why I haven't heard from you. But I'm telling people YOU SUCK. And you do, too.
_____

Update:

New computer-generated response, new ID No.:

We've received your question. You can expect a response within 24 hours.

Your Incident ID is: 9325147

Or, talk with our highly trained, courteous support staff – they're waiting to take your call. Whatever time it takes to assist you, that's the time you'll receive: 24/7 Sales & Support: (480) 505-8877 - 24/7 Billing Support: (480) 505-8855.

Thanks,
GoDaddy.com
Leslie

No comments: