Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Having quickly grown accustomed to a full Irish fry-up for breakfast (1 egg, 2 sausages, 2 rashers of bacon, 1 white pudding, 1 black pudding, 1 grilled tomato, 2 slices of toast and, optionally, hash browns and/or a huge serving of baked beans), I found this to be true:

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

(At least for the next few weeks until I can work those extra inches off!)

Anyhow, I've had pork products (Peter, this is going straight to the top of my summer recipe list!) and manly food on the brain ever since. So today when I found Elisson's take on gastronomic grotesqueries right before finding this heart attack-inducing recipe for Bacon-Wrapped Meatloaf with Black Truffle-Saffron Macaroni & Cheese, I knew that somewhere up above, the Fates were laughing at me.

Ah, well. I'll diet next week.
_____

Giggle of the Day:

leonard nimoy william shatner james doohan
see more Lol Celebs
Leslie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks delicious! Barrie