Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Why am I hooked on William A. Jacobson? See for yourself:
A court should decide cases based on the facts and law before it. What anyone else, and most particularly foreign courts, think of the decision should be irrelevant to the decision-making process....

... The Court owes it to the parties and the Constitution (
Article III) only to resolve the cases and controversies before it, not to engage in or worry about legal public relations.
Too right.
_____

Barkrack Odogma:

funny pictures of dogs with captions
see more dog and puppy pictures
_____

Today's Overload of Cuteness:



I want one just like that. Maru's personality reminds me a lot of the Divine Miss Marilyn. Sigh.

(Via Julie)
_____

A Blogthing twofer:




You're Totally Sarcastic



You sarcastic? Never! You're as sweet as a baby bunny.

Seriously, though, you have a sharp tongue - and you aren't afraid to use it.

And if people are too wimpy to deal with your attitude, then too bad. So sad.


_____




You Are 65% Non Conformist



You are a pretty serious non conformist. You live a life hardly anyone understands.

And while some may call you a freak, you're happy with who you are.



Blame Jay.
Leslie

3 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

Happy Easter from all of us!!

JihadGene said...

I am sarcastic enough to make my wife cringe in church...oh well...Happy Easter!!!

CharlieDelta said...

That has to be one of the coolest cats I've ever seen. I couldn't stop laughing!

Maybe mine can learn something from the cool little critter...

eh, I won't hold my breath.