Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Keesie tries really hard to get it right. Actually, I'd carry that bag, because it'd be big enough to cover my butt and it's pretty styling... but that hat?

Um....

No.

This would be much more like it!
_____

Giggle of the Day:


_____

Still interested in going to BlogHer, but unable to afford a ticket? Here are two different contests with top prizes of expenses paid for the entire trip.

You can't win if you don't enter.
_____

Speaking of contests, don't forget that this is week two of Room and Board's small spaces BIG IDEAS CONTEST. Utterly cool, utterly comfortable stuff.
_____

P.S. -- Oprah is not giving away $1 million. Ah, well. Three out of four contests listed here are the real deal!
Leslie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Barb said...

Have you ever been to a BlogHer conference? How much do they cost? I couldn't find it on the site.

The Meezers or Billy said...

that is one seriously funny video!

Hi MissLeslie!!!!!

Mike said...

I saw a wild boar jump like that once, when I hit him with a bullet. He was very unhappy with me. But yummy.

Mike.