Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Because I haven't done one of these in a while:

Your result for The Brutally Honest Personality Test...

Sap- ESFJ

60% Extraversion, 47% Intuition, 40% Thinking, 60% Judging


Aww...you know that sensitive mamsy-pansy sap I was talking about earlier? Yeah. Well, someone had to get it and you pulled the short straw. Now pull yourself together, crybaby.

You are quite possible one of the most sensitive people I know and I don't even know you! You care what each and every single person thinks about you. You're the kind of person who sends around a txt to everyone they know saying "i thnk ur prtty. wat do u thnk abt me? rate me frm 1-5."


That's 1 meaning "I hate you" and 5 meaning "You make me vomit when I look at you." You're still crying, aren't you?


Sure. All you want is for someone to appreciate you once in a while. Aww... Boohoo. Hold a pity party sometime. The garden's free. Lots of worms down there. Big ones. Small ones. Squishy ones.


My guess is you don't understand this test one bit. You can't imagine how anyone could be so insulting or why anyone could find it even remotely amusing...STOP THE DAMN WATERWORKS, WOMAN!


Naive is a word that needs to be branded on your forehead... Alright, now I feel bad. Sure, you do have some redeeming factors, just not many. Sorry.


*****************


If you enjoyed that test, make sure you check out my latest venture: The Presidential Capacity Quiz- It's much shorter, just as fun and just as accurate. Find out how far you would get in the race for President. Are you fit to rule the free world?


*****************


If you want to learn more about your personality type in a slightly less negative way, check out this.


*****************


The other personality types are as follows...


Pushover - Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging


Criminal - Introverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving


Borefest - Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging


Almost Perfect - Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Perceiving


Freak - Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging


Loser - Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Perceiving


Crackpot - Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Judging


Clown - Extraverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving


Sap - Extraverted Sensing Feeling Judging


Commander - Extraverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving


Do Gooder - Extraverted Sensing Thinking Judging


Scumbag - Extraverted iNtuitive Feeling Perceiving


Busybody - Extraverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging


Prick - Extraverted iNtuitive Thinking Perceiving


Dictator - Extraverted iNtuitive Thinking Judging


Take The Brutally Honest Personality Test
at HelloQuizzy


_____

You read something like this, and you've just got to start counting your blessings. Keep this family in your prayers, will you?
_____

Ear Worm of the Day:



(You'll have that one rattling around your noggin for days, I guarantee!)

I have absolutely no interest in video games of any kind... but I love, love, LOVE pinball. Back in the '70s one night I ran a Playboy pinball machine all night on fifty cents.

Pinball revival? Sign me up!
Leslie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get the latest update on tech,apps,entertainment,sports etc. only on The News Region

watch movies online