Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Here's just one more reason I'm a Hawks fan. And it's a dandy, too.
_____

Because you know I love nature's perfect food.

Get your own here... and blame it on Suzette.
_____
"I guess it's hard enough for people to think about their parents having sex, let alone their grandparents."
Thank Heaven someone in Kansas has half a brain and the guts to use it. Rock on.
_____

Giggle of the Day:

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals
_____

Susan Palwick is one of the nicest bloggers on the web (some of her chaplaincy posts really helped me through the Princess Mom's long, hard slog towards the end), and she and husband Gary going through a hell of a rough patch right now. Dad on the west coast awaiting help with heart issues; Mom on the east coast dealing with her own poor health issues, and now Gary's dad has passed away.

Keep'em in your prayers, will you?
_____

A few Blogthings:




You Were Nice This Year



You Were 35% Naughty, 65% Nice



Okay, so you weren't *entirely* nice this year

But Santa doesn't expect a modern girl to be perfect

You were good enough - and you'll be rewarded for it



My New Year's resolution will be to work harder on that naughty part in 2009.

(A tip of the cap to my gal Tammi, who could also use some prayers.)
_____




Your Kiss is Black



Your kisses are amazing. You put a lot of effort into your kissing technique.

You are a perfectionist, and you never leave any kissing detail to chance.

When you're kissing, you like to be in charge. You don't enjoy someone else taking the lead.

You know you're the best kisser. In fact, you're often disappointed by how other people kiss.



Kissing Type: Thoughtful



People See Your Kisses as: Amazingly unreal



You Kiss Best With: A Pink Kisser



Stay away from: A Green Kisser



(You really needed to know this, right?)
_____




You Are a Jam Filled Cookie



You are an idea person. You're always thinking up something new.

You're also quite persuasive. People are drawn to you and adopt your beliefs.



You are energetic and ambitious. But most of all, you are charming.

You are a natural leader, and you are ready to lead!


_____

Ear Worm of the Day:



Blame it on Jimbo. I know I will.
_____

I don't know about where you live, but it's farookin' freezing here.

Hope you have someone warm to cuddle up with!
Leslie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Les,

I agree - it was very cold, but I actually enjoyed my 6 degree smoke outside at Midway airport The people in AZ, wearing extreme winter weather gear in 70 degree temps are killing me.

Like we talked about - get me outta here!

Talk to you soon!

Barrie