Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

This just spoke to me today:

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals
_____

Quote of the Day:
Three of the last eight Illinois governors have served time in prison. So the stunning part is not that Blagojevich may be flamboyantly dishonest, but that he is such a dunce.
Heh.
_____

More chuckle-worthy truth:
[I]s Blago some blithering maniac ready for a padded cell?

Of course not.

But one thing is clear: The pundits who make such diagnoses have never talked to a Chicago machine politician in their lives.

How do they think Chicago politicians talk in private when they're muscling some other guy for cash? Like Helen Mirren playing the queen?
_____

And since we're on the subject of my favorite governor, three guesses why I found this so chuckle-worthy.
_____

Which leads to the Ear Worm of the Day:


_____

P.S. -- The hot toddies did their job. I may not be 100% yet, but I'm way ahead of where I was yesterday morning.
Leslie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, long time! I'll let you post on my blog for, say, a gift card? LOL

This guy lives down the street. When my husband and I were watching the news the other night and saw the reporter standing on the corner, he thought it'd be funny if he got in the car, drove by and honked just to see if I could hear it on TV!