Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Who knew...

... Walrilla had a doppelganger?

(Found here. Celebrity silliness from the good folks at I Can Haz Cheezburger?)
_____

Go, Cubs, go! (Even if you're not from Chicago, this song will get your toes tapping.)
_____

I think I've died and gone to crossword heaven.
_____

A couple of Blogthings, because I can't resist:




What Your Playing Cards Tell About Your Future



Right now you are focused on your internal emotions, including a bit of pain and suffering.



Your emotions are currently tied to an upcoming event. It could be a ceremony, party, or celebration.



Your closest friend always can cheer you up... whether it's through flattery, funny stories, or simply just being there.



The near future will bring a new competitor or rival - in business or love. This person may seem like a friend at first.



Beware of some very bad news. This may mean the loss of someone close - or the loss of a close relationship.






Your Issue Profile: 28% Obama, 72% McCain



When it gets down to it, you tend to best match John McCain.

But he's not the perfect candidate for you, and you may not be sold on him yet.



Obama shares a good number of your views too, so you might want to give him a second look.

It all comes down to which issues matter to you the most.



And just to show you how accurate that one was, how about this?

You are a

Social Moderate
(56% permissive)

and an...

Economic Moderate
(50% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Centrist










Link: The Politics Test on Ok Cupid
Also : The OkCupid Dating Persona Test

_____

This looks to me to be a severely inbred Devon Rex. That breaks my heart to see, and I'd sure like to know who the breeder is that is doing such a disservice to the breed. That's just not right.
_____

Speaking of that's just not right, if this doesn't convince you that PETA people are nuts, nothing will. Yeesh.
_____

Hah! I'm going to live forever.
Leslie

2 comments:

Northwoods Woman said...

You know, the last time I was in an airport I swore I saw Walrilla! I kept staring at him and he kept giving me a look like he was afraid of me!

H2o said...

Oh my... That looks just like him.