Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

This reminds me of my GrandDog:

dog
see more puppies

Not the breed, but the personality. CancunAnne will no doubt find this as hilarious as I did!
_____

Speaking of CancunAnne... as I mentioned, I had a really nice visit with her, MMPC, the Princess Mom and the rest of my family on Saturday evening.

One standout moment?

CA, TPM, MMPC and I were watching the BMW Championship (golf, for those of you not in the know). Camilo Villegas came strolling down the fairway and this little conversation ensued:

CA: Wow! He's got a really nice butt.

MMPC: Mom!

Myself: Yeah. Skinny legs, but definitely a nice butt.

MMPC: MOM!

TPM: You know, now that you mention it, he does have a nice butt.

MMPC: Barbara!

It was the first time she's called me "Mom," and it was priceless.
_____

Giggle of the Day:

cat
more animals
Leslie

2 comments:

Northwoods Woman said...

Perfect! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Yes, dear friend. It was just a perfect moment - one I'll always remember. Cancunanne