Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

It sounds like China is dead serious (literally) about improving food safety... but it appears that it is only due to fears the Beijing Olympics might be boycotted if the Chinese government did nothing. I'm not convinced that this is a meaningful effort. My personal boycott continues....
_____

Remember Livey's computer problems (scroll down)?

Behold!

The power of the blogosphere is a magical thing.

To anyone who kicked in to help, thank you, thank you, thank you!
_____

Your Toes Should Be Pink

You love to dress girly and work your feminine charms, with a bit of an edge.

Your ideal guy: Is confident enough to get any girl he wants

Stay away from: Jerks who only see you as eye candy


Just so you know.

(A tip of the cap to that sassy Sourpuss.)
_____

$60,000 for a mattress??? *Ulp!* Tammi?
Leslie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe it. And I'll be it's crap. It's all in the name when you get to that level.

Stick with me, kiddo. I can get you set up for MUCH less than that! ;-)

Tammi

Northwoods Woman said...

Thank you so much, my wonderful friend! Love ya!